SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 12PM
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 12PM
We all need a punch of hop fuel to make it to the end of the road. Our SFBW "Road Trip" ends with our annual blind triple IPA tasting. Rein in a few friends (those that share your love of 3xIPAs) sidle up to the bar, and prepare for a rowdy ride, those mighty triple IPAs won’t drink themselves. Don't worry we'll have snacks to take along for the ride.
What you'll want to know...
1) We will be featuring a total of 15+ triple IPAs this year.
2) All triple IPAs will line up on draft beginning Saturday, February 15.
3) Each tap will be labeled with a letter only; beer names and breweries will NOT be listed.
4) The lines will be hooked up by two individuals, these individuals will be the only ones with the knowledge of what is pouring on each line. All other staff members of City Beer will be tasting blind along with you.
5) Voting will be held until the first keg kicks, at which time voting ceases, though the IPAs remain blind.